If you have met me or talked to me, you probably know that one of my biggest passions is reading. I used to read purely fiction, but as of lately I’ve been diving into the world of non-fiction, self-help genre. And friends, I have found some fantastic books, and I am linking my reviews on my personal book blog in case you want to read more on them!
- You are a Badass, by Jen Sincero. This is the book that made me decide to start my own business, and start kicking some butt!
- .The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin. Super readable, and great tips on how to starting living a more productive life… in turn making you more happy!
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman. A look at the different ways we give, and want to receive love.
- Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert. All about being creative, and continuing it… whether you are the best or the worst at it. Just do it!
- The Idiots Guide to Ayurveda, by Sahara Rose. I love this book, it’s more of a manual on balanced living and breaks things down in layman’s terms.